Studio #4 Available Now
$550 per month
Long term rental available October 12, 2018
|Dimensions||9 x 12 ft.|
|Square Footage||108 sq. ft.|
|Ceiling Height||17 ft.|
|Max Occupancy||2 persons|
|Parking||Onsite parking (free)
Street parking (free)
Parking garage / parking lot nearby (free)
|Walls||Sheetrocked and Smooth
Plaster and Lathe
Performance, Studio Art, Workshops / Classes, Office Space
Music, Visual Arts
Production / Fabrication
Praxis Arts is an artist founded studio collective and arts center located in Seattle’s historic neighborhood, Georgetown.
We are looking for a visual artist to join the studio collective. If you are looking for a creative and professional art space to make and show work, contact us! We are looking for you too.
ABOUT THE SPACE:
- - 24-hour access to secured building
- - On-site parking
- - Direct bus line at the buildings doorstep
- - Gorgeous antique 1903 space with 17-foot ceilings
- - Beautiful 115 year old hardwood floors throughout 3,300 sq ft of Praxis Arts
- - Access to ongoing exhibition opportunity.
- - Access to in-house events (Life drawing, workshops, collaborations, yoga etc.)
- - Onsite kitchen, bathrooms, utility sink.
- Take advantage of monthly Georgetown Artwalks
Questions and interest email Praxis Arts: firstname.lastname@example.org
$550 per month
This is a 3-6 month lease term with lease renewal options.
We are looking for a professional, active visual artist to join the other creative community here at Praxis.
Deposit of $250 plus first months rent. We ask for 30days notice if you decide to discontinue the studio.
5511 1/2 airport way s , seattle
Praxis Arts is a collective art space dedicated to the creation and showcasing fine arts.
We invite you to join Praxis Arts to experience fine art in our Theoria gallery - participate in art classes, workshops, artistic performance and art dedicated lectures within the unfolding of Poiesis - and meet Praxis Artists in their working art studios.
Please contact venue for hours.
free parking lot next to building and parking at neighboring city park.
single key access point