|Dimensions||12.5 x 14.5 ft.|
|Square Footage||181.25 sq. ft.|
|Ceiling Height||12 ft.|
|Max Occupancy||1 persons|
|Parking||Street parking (free)
Street parking (paid)
Parking garage / parking lot nearby (paid)
|Walls||Sheetrocked and Smooth
This space is available starting Feb 1, located a few blocks east of the TK Lofts & Pioneer Sq galleries (above Bryan Ohno Gallery). The size is approx 12.5 x 14.5 plus an extra 36 s/f just inside the door with plenty of room for a storage shelf above the door. Nice high 12’ ceiling. The price is $420 including all utilities and NNN. The walls & ceiling are smooth-wall, drywall over wood studs. The window is really high up in this particular space, so it’s more like a sky light - but that can be great if you just want a lot of wall space. It has a good ventilation fan on the ceiling and it’s own heater. It has fluorescent lights plus a 4-plex outlet on the ceiling with a switch on the wall if you want to rig up your own lighting.
Shared kitchenette, bathroom & utility sink are down the hall. Visual artists only, work space only (not live/work).
Important note - there’s no free parking since we’re right downtown near the stadiums, but it’s a great location for all types of public transportation - the street car, light rail & major bus hubs are all just a block away. And if you drive there are plenty of parking lots all around us.
If this space isn’t quite right for you but you’d like to be on the waiting list send me a message with:
- name, email, phone number, website link
- minimum size you need, max price you can handle
- ideal start date
- what materials you use (acrylic, oil, charcoal, etc)
- private space only, or are you interested in sharing a space?
- could you work in a space with no windows (with good ventilation), or do you need natural light?
- any other special requirements you have that might help me match you up with the right space?