|Dimensions||14 x 15 ft.|
|Square Footage||210 sq. ft.|
|Ceiling Height||12 ft.|
|Max Occupancy||1 persons|
|Parking||Street parking (free)
Street parking (paid)
Parking garage / parking lot nearby (paid)
|Walls||Sheetrocked and Smooth
Available Nov or Dec: This space is just a few blocks east of the TK Lofts & Pioneer Sq galleries. The actual size is 12.3 x 14.3 plus 6x6 in the entryway (210 sf total). 12’ ceiling and upper skylight window. Walls & ceilings are smooth-wall, drywall over wood studs. The ceiling has fluorescent lights, gallery track lights, and a 4-plex outlet on the ceiling with a switch on the wall so it’s easy to rig up other lighting. It has it’s own vent fan on the ceiling and it’s own heater. Looking for one artist only for this particular space, not someone sharing with another person. Fine artists only, (painting, drawing, etc). This is work space only, definitely not live/work. Parking in this neighborhood is expensive during the day, but it’s great for public transportation - just 1 block from: light rail, street car, and many bus routes. Also please note there is a long flight of stairs to get up to our floor and unfortunately no elevator.
If this space has already been rented or isn’t quite right for you & you’d like to be on my WAITING LIST please send me a message with ALL of the following info:
- name, email, phone number, website link
- minimum size you need, and max price you can handle
- ideal start date
- what materials you use (acrylic, oil, charcoal, etc)
- private space only, or are you interested in sharing a space?
- could you work in a space with no windows (with good ventilation), or do you need natural light?
- any other special requirements you have that might help me match you up with the right space?