|Dimensions||14 x 16 ft.|
|Square Footage||224 sq. ft.|
|Ceiling Height||9.5 ft.|
|Max Occupancy||2 persons|
|Parking||Street parking (free)|
|Walls||Sheetrocked and Smooth
This space has been rented, but I manage a number of studios and something else could open up anytime. I’m leaving this listing up so you can find out about the building and get on my waiting list if you’d like - see below for details.
This is a sweet studio on the 2nd floor, 14 x 16 ft, with good ceiling height and painted wood floor. It has a small east window facing the building next door. The window opens and there is some natural light over the roofline, especially in the morning, but no view (see the photo). Shared kitchenette, bathroom & utility sink are down the hall. Visual artists only, work space only (not live/work).
If this space isn’t quite right for you but you’d like to be on the waiting list send me a message with:
- name, email, phone number, website link
- minimum size you need, max price you can handle
- ideal start date
- what materials you use (acrylic, oil, charcoal, etc)
- private space only, or are you interested in sharing a space?
- could you work in a space with no windows (with good ventilation), or do you need natural light?
- any other special requirements you have that might help me match you up with the right space?