Downsizing? Move your team to a private, affordable work space!
$950 per month
|Parking||Onsite parking (free)
Street parking (free)
|Walls||Sheetrocked and Smooth|
Visual Arts, Photography
Production / Fabrication
Photography studio, Wood working, Pottery
For the time being, showings are by appointment only, including virtual tours, and done with respect to maintain appropriate distancing for the safety of all involved.
Looking for a new H.Q. for your team? Need to work collaboratively but physically spread out? This rare opportunity at ActivSpace is just what you are looking for! Affordable, private and in a secure building, this roomy double unit has plenty of natural day light from 2 large working windows. The space comes with tall ceilings and a sink in the unit, (think coffee station), base board heat and over head lights. Rent is inclusive of all utilities, except for internet. Our easy application process and simple lease terms, (no NNN), make building your creative business simple.
Please call to schedule your tour today, 206-632-6100
Please visit our web site for more information, www.activspace.com
These beautiful, bright, studio spaces feature:
* High ceilings
* 110v 20amp power
* 220v 30amp power for ground floor
* Built-in heater
* Utility sink in space (cold water)
* Natural light and large windows.
* Easy rental agreement, easy application process.
* 24/7/365 access
* All basic utilities included (electricity, water, garbage)
* Free on-site permit parking.
* Pet friendly—leashes required.
* Each space is wired for phone and internet.
* High-speed internet is available at an additional cost.
* Mailboxes available for rent.
* Customize your spaces - make it look and work perfect for you!
* On-site management.
* Card key access to elevator and entrance doors.
* Security cameras on premises.
* Deadbolts on every unit door.
* Large operable window in each space!
* Well lit building and parking lot.
* Strong building community!
* This is not a live/work building.
* Motor vehicle storage or repair is prohibited.
* No live music or music rehearsal.
* Cannabis-based businesses are prohibited at ActivSpace.
$950 per month
6 month and month-to month after
819 N. 49th St. , Seattle
ActivSpace at The Zoo offers private and affordable work spaces which can be customized to fit the needs of your art, hobby, and business in an environment where creative minded individuals and entrepreneurs can thrive.
Monday Wednesday Friday: 10am-1pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 3pm-6pm
Parking lot free- permitted for customer use only
bus route 5, 45, and E Line within one block
commutable in any direction, just 3 miles north of downtown seattle a 10 minute drive to the city even during rush hour. Located just off hwy 99
video surveilance, secure entry system, call box, on site manager