Multipurpose Center at Eastside
$20 – $40 per hour
- Availability Calendar (off-site)
|Max Occupancy||60 persons|
|Parking||Onsite parking (free)|
Meetings / Meetups, Workshops / Classes, Events, Readings
The rental includes the community room - an open space along with a kitchen sink/microwave, two smaller rooms in the back, and audiovisual equipment. The Community Room accommodates up to 50 guests to sit and up to 60 standing. There is free Wi-Fi available throughout the building.
The community center is usually only staffed and open during our Healthy Living programs from Monday through Friday. Upon approval, the community center is available to be rented when the time requested does not conflict with existing programs.
$20 – $40 per hour
Rental times need to include set-up and take-down time. $40/hour for public, $20/hour for non-profit organization. $50 cleaning fee for all reservations. Overtime charges for facility use are billed at 1.5x your hourly rate.
Facilities may be booked from 14 days to 6 months in advance of your event, provided that an accommodation can be made for your reservation. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age or older and present throughout the entire rental. The person signing the rental form is the responsible party in case of damage, theft or disturbance.
Rules & Regulations
- All rentals include set up and tear down time. The renter is responsible for set-up, take down and clean up for their event. All furnishings must be returned to their original location.
- All rentals must be completed by 9pm. (All guests and equipments out and facility back to its original condition).
- Noise volume must be contained within the boundaries of the building. No loud music after 8 pm.
- Guests must provide additional insurance and valid permits for all vendors (e.g. alcohol, food catering).
- No open flames or fireworks.
- No smoking within 25 feet of the entrance and exits and windows/vents that open to the inside of a building.
- Kin On will not be liable for any damage to personal property or personal injuries sustained on our premises during your event.
Damage deposit required of $250 will only be charged if damage is made as determined by inspection by Kin On after the event.
All reservation cancellations must be made in writing (email is acceptable). Date changes will be accepted in writing, and considered as a cancellation and new reservation. Cancellations made 30 or more days prior to the event will result in a full refund of the room rental fee and cleaning fee paid. Cancellations made between 30 days and 7 days prior to the event will result in a refund of 50% of the room rental fee and cleaning fee paid. Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to your event are not refundable.
Kin On Community Center offers nonprofit and public groups comfortable and affordable spaces for workshops, classes, meetings, events and more. Right across from Crossroads Bellevue, our location offers easy access to many restaurants and local amenities. Special pricing is available for nonprofit organizations.
We serve older adults in the communities of Bellevue and surrounding areas. Our services include fitness classes, lifelong learning classes and social activities.
Kin On Community Center - Eastside is usually only staffed and open during our Healthy Living programs from Monday through Friday. Upon approval, the community center is available to be rented when the time requested does not conflict with existing programs.
On-site parking lot
King County Metro Bus Routes: 221, 226
NE 8th St. & 160th Ave NE bus station
There are two entrances to the building. One with a few steps of stairs that is closer to our unit, and the other is a same level entrance, where you would enter and walk down the hallway on the right until you reach our unit that is furthest down the hall.
Security cameras on site.