90 sf Art Studio, Creative Workspace Available Now
$185 per month
Long term rental available September 5, 2018
|Square Footage||90 sq. ft.|
|Ceiling Height||12 ft.|
|Max Occupancy||1 persons|
|Parking||Street parking (free)|
|Walls||Sheetrocked and Smooth
Cement / Concrete
Studio Art, Meetings / Meetups, Office Space, Storage
Visual Arts, Photography, Film/Video
- Great for stretching out in your very own studio.
- Personal art studio or creative work/business space available.
- Open floor plan in all arts building.
- High ceilings with lots of natural light.
- Space is semi-private: there is an adjacent studio and this studio shares with CoCA’s Archives, which when not in use provides a bit more space to temporarily spread out.
- Rent includes all utilities including heat, water, electricity AND wifi.
- Shared bathrooms in building. Access to utility sink.
- Locked building with security alarm.
- NOTE: There is no proper ventilation so not available for art forms that produce fumes or dust (such as oil painting or ceramics). However, tenant improvement at your expense could be discussed. Same for adding 220.
- ANOTHER NOTE: There is a pilates studio next door and an aerialist school upstairs. If you are noise sensitive, this is not the place for you. They aren’t there all the time but when they are, you know it. We happen to love the music and jumping around….
- AND EVEN ANOTHER NOTE: No living. Sorry, landlord’s rule.
$185 per month
Includes all utilities.
Work only; no living.
No gatherings larger than 35 people for all studios.
No fumes, welding, or loud work.
To be discussed
Rules & Regulations
24/7 access. No living.
More to be discussed.
Deposit plus 1st and last rent. Annual rental agreement preferred, but can be discussed. 30 days notice required.
CoCA Studios in Greenwood
Greenwood Avenue North, Seattle
Center on Contemporary Art (CoCA) is a 36 year old arts organization that is currently focused on exhibiting experimental and emerging artists in addition to providing other opportunities such as artist residencies, internships and studio space.
We rent studios and workspaces at our archival facility in Greenwood that include include desk, semi-private and private studios. There is 24/7 access, spaces may be shared. We do not currently have any open space available but feel free to contact to be put on a waitlist. Our spaces are best for visual or studio arts such as graphic design or architecture.
Renters have 24/7 access. Work only, no living.
Available street parking.
Please ask about our security system.