Top Floor South Facing Studio/Work Space
$405 per month
Long term rental available July 1, 2018
|Parking||Onsite parking (free)|
|Walls||Sheetrocked and Smooth|
Studio Art, Office Space, Storage
Visual Arts, Photography, Film/Video, Production/Fabrication
Production / Fabrication
Photography studio, Video production, Film production
Large screened South facing window. Over head light and heater. Plenty of electrical outlets. 24/7 access.
* On-site management
* Card key access to elevator and entrance doors
* Security cameras on premises
* Deadbolts on every unit door
* Well lit building and parking lot
* Easy month to month rental agreement. Move in this week!
* 24/7/365 access
* All basic utilities included (electricity, water, garbage)
* Utility sinks available in restrooms and/or most units..
* Pet friendly - leashes required
* Each unit is pre-wired for phone and internet
* Low cost, high-speed, internet is available at additional cost
* Customizable spaces
ActivSpace-North Seattle is just off Lake City Way NE serving the Ravenna, Maple Leaf, and Roosevelt neighborhoods. Situated within a greenbelt and alongside Thornton Creek, ActivSpace-North Seattle is easy to get to, just minutes from I-5 and within a short walk to King County Metro. Off-street parking is available for ActivSpace members and there’s plenty of free parking at the curb.
Call 206 529-1488 or visit us at activspace.com .
$405 per month
Minimum 6 month commitment, month to month after that.
Application process requires:
2 current bills from 2 different companies. They should have your name and address on them. They should show that you paid the previous balance in full and on time.
Proof of residence, landlord contact information.
2 emergency contacts with name and address.
Check or money order for half of the security deposit.
Rules & Regulations
To discuss in person.
10015 Lake City Way NE, Seattle
Private art studios/work spaces for art, hobby and business.
Access is 24/7/365
Free permit parking on site. Free street parking available for guests/visitors.
Key card entry from the street. Each unit fitted with a unique deadbolt lock. Cameras at entry.