Main Hall at Welcome Table Christian Church
$40 – $80 per hour
|Dimensions||60 x 26 ft.|
|Square Footage||1560 sq. ft.|
|Ceiling Height||20 ft.|
|Max Occupancy||150 persons|
|Parking||Street parking (free)|
|Walls||Sheetrocked and Smooth
Performance, Rehearsal, Exhibition, Meetings / Meetups, Workshops / Classes, Office Space, Events, Readings
Dance, Music, Visual Arts, Photography, Film/Video
Unique Open SpacE
The bright, open, and airy Main Hall here at Welcome Table Christian Church is a perfect and affordable venue for many types of gatherings. This space is wonderfully versatile and can accommodate many different configurations to meet your needs with seating for up to 100 guests in a lecture/concert set-up.
$40 – $80 per hour
$40/ hr (Mon-Thurs)
$80/ hr (Fri-Sun)
Discounts given for multiple hour reservations.
Due to legal limitations, all for-profit rental requests must be approved by WTCC Board of Administration. Discounts are available for not-for-profit/grassroots organizations.
Rules & Regulations
- Due to our polished cement floor, shoes or bare feet required at all times.
- No loud noises after 10:00 p.m.
- Use of Kitchenette. Groups intending to utilize the kitchenette must abide by the following guidelines:
- Kitchenette shall be cleaned after each use. Any spills should be cleaned up. The counters should be wiped up. Floors should be swept.
- All dishes and utensils use shall be washed, dried, and returned to the cabinet space from whence they came. Nothing should be left on the
- In case of breakage, please inform Building Use Administrator of broken item.
- No food or beverage shall be left in the refrigerator or freezer after event
- To preserve the usability of our space: Any crafting materials used must be larger than ¼ inch. NO DUCT TAPE: On glass, scotch tape; on walls, painters tape, on floors, gaffers tape. No nails, hooks or tacks. Candles must have a protective surface underneath and supervised at all times.
A deposit of 50% will serve to hold your reservation. Balance is due at the end of the business day prior to your event, unless other arrangements have been made with the Building Administrator.
Cancellation is required 48 hours in advance to avoid deposit forfeiture.
Welcome Table Christian Church
1322 S. Bayview St., Seattle
Welcome Table Christian Church offers a gathering/meeting space in an urban setting for retreats, worship, meetings, cultural events, and celebrations.
Space reservations available on a first-come, first-served basis. Hours are flexible, including late hours on a case-by-case basis.
2-hour off-street parking available
Locked doors after hours.